Thursday, July 13, 2006

whats love ?

what is love? what makes it worth your all? is it great sex?Is it a blind passion that devours you every thought and emotion? and what makes it worth fighting and dying for?there are many kinds of love, the mother for her children. the lovers passion, the secret love that burns silent. or the flaming inspiration of a genius.Too many people mistake true love for only passion or a sexual disire, a lust.And when that is gone they say oh well i guess it was'nt too be, They give up tossing it up in favor of something new. I think love is something more , it's waking up every morning next to the one you love . It's working through difficulties together , because you would rather stand together than fall apart.it's giving and taking ,taking the lower seat so the one you love came be happy.It's thinking of another before you.it's the gentle kiss that says I love you now and forever.I'ts the note left on the desk saying I love you. I'ts the ability to say you where wrong.how often do we associate love with sex,if you could'nt have sex with that person would you still be with them and love them? grandpa said "I'ts not the one you can live with, bu the one you can't live without".love is taking care of that person when thier sick, upholding them in prayer and action.It's taking time with someone even if you don't "get anything out of it".The law of love compasses so much more than the mere phisical culmination , I have been taking time to study it recently as I needed to brush up on it myself and must say that I have so far to go.the law of love could be spending time to be a friend a companion, a prayer partener. it could be to cuddle and love up that person. sometimes I think we(me mostly included) forget those little things that fill up the majority of the law of love, the things that really could make the difference; Not only in marriages but just in our every day life. How much happier do you think people would be? can you imagine the possibilities? I know I have failed miserably and the lord has been teaching me lessions on this, true love is forged in the fire of trial, and testing . Thats when your love for the lord and each other is tested take it from me. He wants to see how much you want it ,If you are willing to give up all for it,I think that love grows stronger over time and you have to fight for it. feelings and emotions come and go. But the love the lord places in us for our husbands/wives and our mates as a whole lasts forever as long as we are willing to work at it , and yeild ourselves to the lord so he can make us his vessels of love. I know I need it ,without it I would be a terrible husband and person to be around. only the lord can give me the grace and faith, the love to keep going every day, a overcome. everyday is a battle and only with his love can I make it through

3 comments:

Kronk's Groove said...

who is sgawoods?

Kronk's Groove said...

ok name?

Kronk's Groove said...

no I wan too know who you are , whats the biggee