Thursday, July 20, 2006

the fight.

I was sitting watching my son play t-ball outside todayand every once in a while he would hit it .But most of the time he would swing around in a circle and miss entirely ,but then he would get back out and try again.And I sat thinking to myself "why do I keep trying?"What keeps me going? that I keep picking myself up and trying again even though I fail so often? The obvious answer Is how much I love the lord>I could'nt make it without him.I want to truly say that I have found my greatest love in him,And for all of you out there who maybe are a little iffy on the loving jesus intimately;I am here to tell you It works.and if you are not doing it , you don't know what you are missing.Loving the lord for me is like everything I disire most,the passion,the love,the fullfilment,the disire for the one you love most rolled up and thrust like a bolt or powerful wave that washes over you ,completely encompassing me and escalating the feeling of complete satisfaction and extasy. and it never runs out .It never gets old, and my lover always has something new.who would not want to live for that ? people around the word disire what I have .To me that is amazing !there are many other things as well and that is just a part of it , But I want to know what keeps you going? what is it that makes you ,or helps you pull through when those battles come?the word is another one .so lets share the secrets of victory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen....and amen!!!

Anonymous said...

yes, the Word is a BIG one for me. At times I start thinking about why I'm still here, what is it that keeps me here, etc, etc. And I always come to the same conclusion ... I LOVE THE WORD!!!!

I'd be a hell of a lot worse without it.

So, all of you who live with me.. thank God for the Word!
love you

Anonymous said...

Maaaaan. Another powerful post.

That has got to be the SEXIEST post I have ever read.

Hearing a male declare their love for the Lord like that is SUCH A TURN ON!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Mike. You're my new favorite stud.

And its my love for the Lord that keeps me going. He is the only reason I'm here. He is the only one I"m living for.

Honestly and truly.