Monday, July 03, 2006

poem

As misty eyes amiss met mine, clouded yet in mystery they are thine, as upon thy mist soft face yet I did gaze. your preasence anew awakened inside my soul a great clasp of thunder which deafened all around me , time itself began to slow, eternity it to seemed held it's breath. As I became lost in thy gaze, your eyes like soft candles burned within my soul as thy twisting curls like ruby burnished blossoms caressed your opal cheeks.The fire that burned from your madonnas smile ravaged my soul & unleashed tormentous tides like neptunes fury dashing against the shore of my soul.For in truth the stars could not rival thy beauty nor themoon strive against the radiance of thy being,In truth thou art a priceless treasure. A ebony doe compassed about in mystery.Truly thou hast captured me, whith one lookthou hast grasped my soulin thy hands.Thou cantest be but an angel,I feel thy wingsenfold me, but how?I am not worthy , mean soul that I am, forI run with wolves andslumber in the nests of eagles clinging to precipotis stone.I have not to offer, My rough paws empty I bring, fo rby my sword have I lived,Thy angelic presence is too much I am afraid ye shall be disapointed, but oh I entreat thee my angel to love me. dmg

No comments: