Tuesday, July 04, 2006

kronk and the lost art of dating.

well to all in cyber sex oh I mean space, this is to you,Being as my limited experience with those of the female sex, ( some say weaker but be not mistaken) the women that reside in the family at large are each one perfect in there own right, all have and love the lord unconditionally, have beautiful personalitie's , are beautiful and work very hard to give there lives for the lord and others.So if in all these qualitie's they have what all others lack. but yet we still compare them to those who's painted beauty requires little more than a scratch to reveal the superfluis fakery that they truly are.how many of you have walked into a guys room and seen pictures of models, actresses etc, or images floating on thier desktop screen of women who are mostly products of airbrush, silicone, plastic and a 20,000 dollar lens. All the while thier home is filled with beauty that passes them by each day.solomon devoted a entire book on the subject of the beauty of godly women, and how priceless it is to have them.but yet we, surrounded by them take them for granted every day. I have the privaledge of not only meeting and marrying one of them but to count as my friends many more,each of whom I would be privaledge to share my life with. recentally my wife has been very sick and on the verge of being taken home to be with our true husband , and through this I have understood more what true love and understanding is ( although far from being great at it I am learning).most women disire companionship and friends above all, someone to listen to them , to care , to be a friend even when there are no benefits to follow, too often we bypass those we deem as not the most beautiful or the most famous (in the family ) and miss out on amazing and beautiful people, personalities and friends.because I guess that all women in the family are so amazing they have become commonplace to us and we no longer remember the little things that show we care. the flower placed on a desk, the pnp got for a friend in time of need, the notes of encouragement or love , the special little things to make them feel apprecited and loved.I have learned that (much to my surprise ha) that sex is not always on women minds , what you say how can this be? well quite simply women are mentally stimulated whereas men well... a naked women and bada boom we have a winner. In this aspect actions definantly speak louder than words, and although our sweet women do not require money, fame or the trinkets of life to love and care for us ,this should'nt mean that we don't try to do things for them, flowers even if you pick them, coffee (ha for some this is the most important)going out even if it is just to stroll on the beach or in the park, dancing with them even at the expense of making a fool of yourself(which I do frequently)cooking a special meal for them to show your appreciation . And many more things that You can do which do not require money , only your time and thought which means more than all the money in the world.if we could remember more that it is others than you more we would have better working relationships (not to mention sex) with these priceless gifts from god. In saying this there are many of you men out there who do do this , and from you I get my inspiration and I look up to you, darren, mike, john,frank, tom,my dad,simon,arthur of becky,rich , you guys are a sample that I hope many others like me follow. in short tell her she's beautiful and she will be, go out of your way to show love, consideration and honesty and they will shower you with love, treasure the and they will be priceless jewels . To all you girls in the family I say I am blessed to know you and more blessed to be loved by you. and I wish for all of you the same.

2 comments:

Token-Black-Girl said...

love you, Mike. xoxo

Queen of Clubs said...

awww.. so sweet luv ya mike!