Thursday, July 27, 2006

change

have you ever had the feeling that no matter how you work to change ,that others still veiw you with the same feeling .Or that look that says oh your still here?or maybe you look a certain way , and thats how everyone sees or judges you? I especially am a good example of this so in answer I want to say I want to hear it all what people think or see about me and I will write back and tell you the answer or even my thoughts etc or likes ha.but especially I go through it with this in my witnessing etc, when people give you the once over ha,I was reading the art of war 4 yesterday and there was a neat thing in it about just saying so what ,so what if I don't look the greatest,so what if I can't speak the language perfectly,or have the most talents etc.the lord can still use me.and just go for it,I get caught up so much in the physical but the lord has said so many times "but if not" and its so true we are still his eyes his mouth and his body,so,so what I will keep going, don't let peoples opinions ordoubts drag you down because you will never please everyone and someone will always have something negative to say ,and I have to keep fighting if I had listened to everyone else I would have been gone long ago,and who knows what the future will bring.But until that day I am going to keep going no matter what,because I know that to give up is to die.drastic you say ,no its the truth I have seen and I will never go back.on this vein I want to say on a totaly different veinthat this kinda applies to alot of girls I know that they look in the mirror and the see the imperfections,while the rest of us see the beauty.they let little comments from afew shallow people ruin the lives.so when someone pays them a compliment their first reaction is" oh you are just saying that,or "thats not true" or some such remarkwhen they really are beautiful.confidence is a large part of a girl being sexy,if she is comfortable in her skin and with others and compliments she is sexy.some women dress to impress ,or to thier attributes and feminimity;doe'snt have to be extravagant ,even sometimes simplistic but beautiful.others well you we will say they hide.and to those who make hurtful comments remember that we are our brothers or sisters keeper,so you will be responsible for every idle and hurtfull word.we need to build up our breathern and mates in the lord not tear them down they already have enough battles without your hurtfulness as well so lets endeavour to be the family of love we where meant to be .I am far from the talented handsome ,suave person I would like to be but hey the lord can still use me and as Uncle Arthur always said "hey you all see mike here well if he can make it then you all definantly can "so take it from a"toilet"he can use you so"so what "about all the rest,to be used of christ the greatest accomplishment in the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the best post EVER MIKE! Its sooooo cool to see a deeper side of someone that you've known for a long time, but never got to see much deeper than a party level.

I think you're hard core. I'm right there with you on the "to give up is to die"

I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Mike, I cried. As I honestly understand all that you have said. I have already given my responses on your other questions. I see some deffinate 'changes' in you - for the better-. Keep going! And GBY! luv ya

Anonymous said...

NICE!!! U make me smile!!

Lady Jo said...

Hi there! Nice to see you again after all these years! I live with Tina in Africa and from her I heard about your blog. Visit me sometime.