Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A beautiful thing.

Well my ramblings for today are more of and introspection, horrible as it was, I had ,contemplated what was it that caused the human form(abase as I am) to react differently from a god of love how surpasses us all, the petty differences, the fustrations the strife, the moody feelings of dispair oh yes I cling to them all , while the said same god tells me react to fustrations and differences in love, to cast all cares on him, but yet I choose brazenly to follow in my stupidity all the while asking why he doe'nt help.when I am lonely he says come and love me, when I am in dispair he says to let him carry it all. when my fustrations reach thier peak he says come lie on my breast and let me wipe away your fears and hurts. but too often I instead try to carry it alone bearing forth my burdens hoping that somehow I can get through.looking most of the time like a elephant on a childs skateboard hoping it won't give way. how many of you have fought battles and instead of leaning all on the lord hold just a little back so that you can say you got the victory, or worse yet just whent ahead thinking you could call for help later?can you see the magnitude of the stupidity of it all as christs bride fighting the battle tired, scarred, hurt and bleeding all the while our husband, king, protector ,in shining armour waiting and asking for us to give him a chance, but instead she goes fighting on untill it's almost too late and finally she has too call for help and he quickly vankquishes the foe in an instant. wouldin't it have been easier to let him do it in the first place? if any of you out there have experienced this as I have take it from me. give it to him, give it all hold not a spec back. every feeling ,hurt, pain or trial ask him , he is so much more than just a savior , he is a lover friend,protector and he can deal with anything no matter how odd strange or insignificant, your life can be so much easier when you lean and give all to him, or you can be like me and go through the many schools or hard knocks ( well actually bumps, black-eyes,lots and lots of pain etc) but I would'nt recommend it . I have decided with very little deliberation that I cannot claim ( with much regret ) to be superman or other such super=enpowered being,thereby I need the lord ha , and as much as you all laugh it takes time to come to such conclusions. ok well maybe only if you are slow and a missing a few marbles , but hey the lord can use anything , even a crackpot like me . so as I sit on my porch and (in overalls and cowboy hat) chewing hay , I have determined that I for one will trust in the lord to have his way , that it is the best and only way. won't you join me?

1 comment:

Nyx Martinez said...

Thanks for this post.