Wednesday, August 30, 2006

letter to my lover.

my dearest one , how the days seem as if to float by when you are near, the troubles trials and worries they seem as if to fade in difference to our love. when you are gone I feel as if I can't go on .I need and crave you so its as if I don't exsist with out you.Iknow sometimes when you are here I spend my time cleaning,trying to make everything perfect instead of just treasuring you the way I should.I tire my self out with chores, and good things, so that at the ned of the day I am too tired for you.I need you your touch ,your breath upon my skin,your caress ever so softly upon my thighs as I tremble in expectant delight. I need you so and yet I waste away those times when I could be with you;now as I stare out at the starry sky I see the twinkle of your eyes in every star and the moon seems to relect the soft warmth and gentle touch of your fingers upon my skin.the gentle breeze reminds me of how you envelope me in your kisses ,they are so full so satisfying,How I ever got along without I will never understand.my entire body cries out needing to be filled by you ,satisfied by you, and ravished by you.Not once in a patter of rhythm ,but endless ,continuous fufillment that only you know how to give.You know every inch of me, where I want to be touch , what satisfies me and what makes me wet with disire for you. only you can make me tremble with delight,scream because it feels so good that it hurts and explode with total and utter satisfaction that leaves me always wanting more.My every fantasy you know are explore ,it seems as if you know my mind and know just when and how I need to be taken. You are never dull never old ,your love is always new ,exciting,and adventurous,I can't wait to love you ;To see what you new excitement you have for me, and in all this all you ask is that I love you in return .My complete surrender to you ,and my willingness to love only you.I feel so unworthy of your love,its more than I could ever have dreamed of I pray only to be worthy of it . I cannot hope to repay you for this love you have for me,I only promise to love you as you should be fully ,in abandon and with the freedom and adventurousness you disire , I cannot do without you ,I would not ever want to.I only want too love you and be loved by you,satified again, again as only you can. I need and disire you above all else come my love and lets us love for eternity. Love always M.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was beautiful... i love how you express yourself to Jesus

Anonymous said...

Mike, I dont know you but I wanted to let you know your blog is um I guess I could say "feeding". Its encouraging, uplifting and beautiful. It's not often you find that quality of writing. The real, true stuff. God bless you for your openess and your love for the Lord. I really admire you.