Thursday, August 03, 2006

a beautiful touch.

this go'es out to a special someone who ,even though she thinks she has touched no one has touch many,including me.she thinks she has nothing to give but her happiness and love for the lord and others lights up the room and our lives.she thinks she is not beautiful but the beauty and love of the lord and her physical presence is seen by all those around her.I pray that you will get to know her as I have then you will see the blessing it is to know her.and I want to say thanks for the friend and speacial person she is to me.i pray the lord grants you all your hearts disires and makes your every wish a reality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazingly loving husband to your wife. I think it is cool the way a husband can speak of his wife in that manner, - friend, companion, lover... and the list goes on.