Wednesday, November 01, 2006

the power of a vision.

Hey all out there , I come to you live this time from the unknown and highly explosive place called board meetings. I ( and if you are too)are one of those who only saw the banana there I tell you now that boy oh boy much more goes into all of the benefits and pleasures we expect. Its like the comic book where the hero or james bond has the side-kick who designs all his weapons and gadgets while the hero who uses all of them gets the glory.each one of these people I have met here are that guy that makes it all work, they brainstorm, they work, and they breathe thier callings. and bingo out comes all the great things we enjoy, hero gets the girl etc.. anyhoo I drift here. but to see all the work and prayer that goes into the many aspects of this makes me so sad that I did not take the time to pray for them more and the big job they have. and now (lord help us all) I may be one ha. anyways all that to say, each of you out there I have a new respect and admiration for the job you do. and for all the rest of you earthlings I say uplift them in your prayers , you may never know when you need them yourself.

2 comments:

Queen of Clubs said...

yea annoyed at u for not showin up at the party.. grr.. anger.. annoyance... luv ya ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike, I just somehow linked on to your blog and I have to tell you -- you have definitely grown up from the very imature 18 year old I once knew :) Seriously I appreciate your insights on life, and the love for the Lord and dedication. Rock on!