Thursday, August 16, 2007

take me lord and make me thine.

(Jesus speaking)......You, My son, are a soldier. Thank you for every battle fought and every victory won, you have no idea how much each one means to Me. I want you close, ever so close at this time, for how can you do my work without my spirit anointing you and carrying you through. I long to hold you closer then I ever have before, for you need me closer then ever before. Trust Me that as you take this time that I need and require, you will be renewed in ways you have longed for all your life. Trust me my love. I have said that those who love Me the most follow Me the closest, so I now ask that you trust Me enough to lay all the work, pressures and even pleasures in My hands. For then I am given full rein in your life. What do you want to accomplish? What goals do you have? I can make them all come true. I want you to re-evaluate your life, and what you want to do with it. For I wish to work mighty things through you. And as you let my plans become your plans, this will become a reality. I long to take what talents, skills and even mistakes I have given you and make you even more useful in My hands. So the jest of this message is this; let down your feeble attempts in your life. Lay them down and watch me do what you can't. This will come about as you take the needed time with me and yield to me every part of your life. I love you son and this is also a message of love and admiration for all you do for Me. Stay the course, run your race and continue to make me proud. I love you...Jesus

I liked this because I believe that especially with my life this has been the only I can ever make through is; learning to work closer with him at every turn. TTL it’s a work in progress but if you ever do go through long term battles or trials, be they physical or spiritual the only way I have found is surrender to him I see the difference when I am and when I am holding onto my own way. I am thankful that I can go through things because not only do they bring me closer to him but I learn the ecstasy of being a yielded bride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats so beautiful Mike--Love you lots and am praying for you.