Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The answer?

What must i do lord?I cry the tears of a fustrated man,let me see your promise fullfilled. I cry to you now deliver her from the pain, It hurts to see the one I love in the agony of pain.I know the miracle you have promised, give me faith to see it my love.a ghost is what i see before me, a shell of her former self; once so full of life she would put others happiness above her own and esteem even this poor fools joy paramount. Now as i look I can only cry for I am helpless to see, I must only trust that you know better than me.I give to you anything that would stand in the way, my deepest secrets or wrongs i dispell now. I only beg that you give full life and health to this one I love so, and give me the faith to trust that you do only what is best for her whom you love more than I ever could.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that the Lord is going to do it for you both, I will be praying for Marianne more. Love you guys!

CurlyCel said...

Praying for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Bro, that was like a Psalm or somfin. don't worry man, everything his doing is for the strengthening of both of you. i know its hard, but know that we all have your back in spirit and in prayer. GBY

out peace

Anonymous said...

Sweet Mike,

God bless you! We are continuing to pray for Marianne, and I can just say sometimes life's darkest hour is just before dawn. I know I've been there and I feel the pain that you feel. 'Cast thy burden upon the Lord and He shall sustain thee." Look to Him and when you feel you don't have the strength to trust anymore, just throw it all on Jesus and He will be there.
I will pray for you.

Gab and Rejoice