Saturday, October 14, 2006

ode to my love.

  • You may feel a little stifled,and constricted at days end. But my love for you has no boundries,and my caring has no end.You may find me unatractive,and my looks somewhat dimmed,but I see you more beautiful than a thousand diadems.You may think that I'm to stuffy and my wild side all gone;but in you I go crazy,and you drive me wild all day long.You may think that youthful vigor;and young feelings have passed me by;but someday you will see that the boy you married has become and man by and by.You may see other boys more fun,or that my partying days are few;but in you I find more joy than in a carnival or two.You may find me more emotional than herd of geese;but my life with you has been a rollercoaster that no adventure could beat.All in all I have more downsides than a looney bin or two;but I love you now and forever,and that always will prove true. So take this here list of mine and weigh it to and fro,And I hope that I am worth at end of our lifes roll.I am sorry for the rough timesand the things you found uncool;but there is no other mortal that could love you like I do.

No comments: