Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Grace to fight on.

I know many of you out there have gone through those times where you feel that one more thing will be your last , that it is too much. I have felt this for this last month, the lord is breaking and remaking me once more, most nights i struggle to hold back from the tears that seem to be ready to spill over.I wish that i had someone to tell, on the outside many times i seem together , but inside i am screaming for my lord to pull me through.have you ever felt that you had no one to talk to eather because they would not understand or are too superficial to care and are mostly wrapped up in thier own dificulties?
I know the lord has pulled out all the stops with me,taken away all the safety nets so there is nothing left. he wants to be the only thing in my life.my dear and lovely wife is leaving to live in canada for some time mostly for health reasons. she truely has fought a good fight and has been a encouragement to me , even in her illness.
many nights i truly feel alone and at a loss, and it hurts that most others around me cannot see it or don't care. but then the other day when i was working on some of my HSTP, i could not take it anymore and asked my love why. and what he said made all clear away. he said" my love it is not the trial whitch is to be feared or dreaded but rather the lack of one, i test you so that i may use you.when it seems too much it is so you will learn to lean all on me. when it seems you have no one that cares it is so you may learn the importance and vitality of me and my love. when it seem as if you will fall and break into many peices, then you learn the value of letting me remake you.let my love be your catylist and my bed be your only desire.
i take away everything from you so that i may have you fully and teach you the extasy of me." So now even though the pain still lingers, and the tears are still there, i see my lover at the end saying" hang on just a little longer my good and faithful servant;so I may enter you into the joy that passes all understanding, and the peace, love and comfort that comes only to those who are willing to let me break them and give up all so that they can be closer to me and do anything for me."
so hang on, If i can I know the lord can get you through too and give you the victory.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing that prophecy! It made me cry, so perfect for many of us right now, I think. Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. We're all in this together! Thank you for sharing that.