Wednesday, June 13, 2007

my thanks for love.

Today lord as i sat down to think of the love you gave,one most pure and untouched like frost on wintery day.I thank you for the touch of one so kind and fair.
like gentle midnight breeze upon a maiden fair;her kiss like gentle word sublime, still sweet and holding tightly as a vine.
i treasure still more this effect because you gave it so,in time of need when in truth my heart was sinking low.Though thruly everlasting is your love, i longed for sweet embrace,of one in mortal form of your beauty and your love upon her face.
In truth dear lord I wavered in the faith,that you who loved me more than any other would so swiftly answer my heartache.
so now i sit in thanful joy at the love you have made,and shared with me another who's beauty needs no aid.her smille is a rainbow and promise to this man that forever and eternity, you wish us all be glad.
I thank you for this treasure of a love so kind and fair, she was first and alway your bride who's love you choose to share.
so take here now my thankfulness and joy that in your love i share;and let me shout and praise you that all may know your care.for from this love i see,how you truly care for me. DMG

No comments: